Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton 6.03 Train to Fratton

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I'm catching the train to the Norwich game on friday the 3rd of april. The return train that I'd like to be on leaves from Brighton at 6.03 to Fratton. Would leaving the ground at the final whistle give me enough time to catch the train from Falmer to Brighton?

Cheers

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm catching the train to the Norwich game on friday the 3rd of april. The return train that I'd like to be on leaves from Brighton at 6.03 to Fratton. Would leaving the ground at the final whistle give me enough time to catch the train from Falmer to Brighton?

Cheers

Clapped the players off, let the kids run around as the stands emptied after Wolves, barely a sole left in the seating areas, went for a loo, wandered down to the station (probably a good 10 to 15 mins after the final whistle at this point), queued up, and still got the 17.38 and was in Brighton for 17.47.

So yes, I would say you'd be absolutely fine.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Cheers

I assume that service still runs on a Bank Holiday?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Cheers

Oooff, it's going to be TIGHT. I don't know if you've herd but transport at the Amex is a nightmare! You'd better leave at least 10 minutes before the final whistle and STAMPEDE down to the station leaving any non-essential belongings and slow hangers-on behind for your own sake, and then you might JUST make it.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Oooff, it's going to be TIGHT. I don't know if you've herd but transport at the Amex is a nightmare! You'd better leave at least 10 minutes before the final whistle and STAMPEDE down to the station leaving any non-essential belongings and slow hangers-on behind for your own sake, and then you might JUST make it.

It wouldn't be NSC without at least one response like this, well done son ��

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you're going all the way to #Twatton, I would have thought you'd want to leave it until as late as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here