Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Last time we played Millwall was at the Amex and we lost 1-0 in that horror show under Hyppia

Some juicy information:

Millwall captain Alan Dunne is suspended and three players are injured - Nicky Bailey (back), Lee Martin (foot) and Carlos Edwards (knee).

Shaun Cummings, Paris Cowan-Hall and Stefan Maierhofer could all feature after being on the sidelines.

Brighton centre-half Lewis Dunk begins a two-match ban so Greg Halford or Aaron Hughes will start.

Sam Baldock, Andrew Crofts (both knee), Kemy Agustien (thigh) and Solly March (calf) are all out injured.

Head-to-Head

• Millwall won the earlier meeting this season 1-0 at the Amex Stadium in December - their first win in seven meetings.

• Brighton are unbeaten in the last five meetings at The Den, winning three. Millwall's last win at home was 3-0 in League One on Boxing Day 2007.

Millwall

• Millwall have lost six of their last seven games, drawing the other. Their last win was 1-0 at Birmingham on 10 February.

• Millwall have not won any of their last 12 home games in all competitions, losing eight. Their last win at The Den was 1-0 against Cardiff in the Championship on 25 October.

Brighton

• Brighton have won only one of their last four games. Their only win since 24 February was 2-0 against Derby at home on 3 March.

• Brighton have not won any of their last five away games, losing three. Their last win on the road was 1-0 at Charlton on 10 January.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wrong wrong wrong.
Wheel git tranced

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'll be there but have a gut feeling were loose
MILLWALL must due a win soon and our way form is shocking of late, got 1-0 loss written all over it

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
2 nil to the albion and it will be party time like at Fulham. I for one am really looking forward to tonight.
( just hope I haven't cursed it with my positivity )

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Wigan are at home to Watford tonight. Rotherham away to Forest tomorrow. This really is a massive chance to move clear of a potential relegation dogfight and make up for the mess we made of the last six-pointer vs Millwall.

I'm expected a low quality scrappy match with not many goals - if any. I just hope we come away with a draw at the very least.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Its pay on the gate, so me and 3 others going. I got a sneaky feeling we gonna win tonight

Dec 15, 2014
Here
959.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Wall desperate not to lose. CH will set us up too defensively. Limited quality all over.

NAILED ON 0-0

After Reading you would have thought he would change the tactics but I fear you are right he has done it long before he came to us and he will continue to do so I'm afraid.
No way 0-0 it will be 1-0 but I don't know who to.
If it's us at least it means we will not have let one in 4 minutes after scoring.
I am looking for some fight in the team tonight, I will be very pissed off its another Reading performance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ring Of Fire could take on a quite literal meaning for Albion fans after the match has finished. Watch out for the Molotov cocktails :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here