Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Just WHAT is David Coulthard doing, to Suzi Perry??

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Fancy a suck on my Nobbly Bobbly?

nobbly-bobbly-2.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
jackkk_hoskins
Awesome race today and awesome presenting from you . i was up at 5am to watch the race then watched highlights at 1.15pm so i could watch amazing BBC commentators

ha ha ha hahahahahaha ha.

Either Jackkk has never watched F1 before, or he has no idea about the definition of the word awesome.

Dec 29, 2011
jackkk_hoskins
Awesome race today and awesome presenting from you . i was up at 5am to watch the race then watched highlights at 1.15pm so i could watch amazing BBC commentators

ha ha ha hahahahahaha ha.

Either Jackkk has never watched F1 before, or he has no idea about the definition of the word awesome.
Or he enjoys F1? I can't imagine anything more boring than watching Tour De France for hours yet some still do. Each to their own I say

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or he enjoys F1? I can't imagine anything more boring than watching Tour De France for hours yet some still do. Each to their own I say
I can think of many awesome F1 races, that were awesomely presented by amazing BBC commentators.
Races that were totes amazeballs and well worth getting up at 5am for, this wasn't one of them.
So much so in fact Big Bad Bernie would probably agree.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can think of many awesome F1 races, that were awesomely presented by amazing BBC commentators.
Races that were totes amazeballs and well worth getting up at 5am for, this wasn't one of them.
So much so in fact Big Bad Bernie would probably agree.

Stat Brother in "find any excuse to slag off F1" shock.

Honestly Stat, you're normally a poster whose contributions I enjoy reading but this anti-F1 thing you have going on (and on and on and on and on and on) is about as funny as Ernest.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat Brother in "find any excuse to slag off F1" shock.

Honestly Stat, you're normally a poster whose contributions I enjoy reading but this anti-F1 thing you have going on (and on and on and on and on and on) is about as funny as Ernest.
Lucky you haven't read the actual thread on this subject!!

I did spend the other night watching some amazing F1, and putting up a couple of video clips, Senna and Mansell.
If nothing else seeing 20-30 cars streaming off the start line showed just how far F1 has slumped.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
On a slightly different note the boss of the Hockenheim circuit advised that the track wouldn't be ready to host this years race. As I am sure [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] will be quick to point out, it wouldn't happen in Germany.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31930827

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here