Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup Special: Reading v Bradford City

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It is on the telly and the football wasn't very good in the first match. But its the FA Cup!

PS: Does anybody remember the Bradford Park Avenue Hooligan Army?

He was 6 ft 8 and half as wide and built like a brick shithouse.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apparently Reading are already at Wembley.

I know this because a large section of their support were singing it on Tuesday night.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Love watching the highlights of the match against Chelsea.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
#TeamBantams

IMG_0800_500.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0800_500.jpg
    IMG_0800_500.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 408

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pitch looks crap. I wonder at what stage Reading will start flinging themselves to the turf and trying to get City players booked?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ah, there we have it. For a big bloke, Pogrebnyak really is an absolute girls blouse (or, "cheat" in traditional parlance). First whine of the evening in the referee's direction.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...let the time-wasting commence. Come on Gooners.

Urgh. It's depressing, isn't it? They will ruin this game in the second half.

Although at this rate, it doesn't look like they'll need to. 2-0. Jammy.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
You lucky you don't live here. The plastic plastics will be out in force. It will be we this, and we that when discussing Reading going to Wembley, even though they have not been to a game since they dropped out with a whimper from The EPL a couple of years ago. Might have to take a holiday.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nasty, spiteful and niggley game tonight. Not much sympathy for either side as they all seem nasty pieces of work, can't see 22 players left at this rate.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You lucky you don't live here. The plastic plastics will be out in force. It will be we this, and we that when discussing Reading going to Wembley, even though they have not been to a game since they dropped out with a whimper from The EPL a couple of years ago. Might have to take a holiday.

I think I'd count myself lucky not to live there in any event, let alone during a cup run. As I walked through to the ground last week, I had the overwhelming feeling I was in the Crawley of Berkshire (pretty damning in a county that also contains Slough). Nothing overtly offensive, or particularly nasty, but essentially just a big dull modern industrial estate, providing cheap(er) housing estates for employees of an international airport, and with a few hi-tech companies & call-centres thrown in.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Incident with McCleary by the corner flag..was that Bradford supporters giving some abuse outside of what is normally acceptable?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nasty, spiteful and niggley game tonight. Not much sympathy for either side as they all seem nasty pieces of work, can't see 22 players left at this rate.

Was that Mackie stamping on the Bradford guys hand and not being in the slightest concerned?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here