Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really frustrated please help

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can somebody help me please? I was trying to highlight in bold a text and centralise a post but the Go Advanced is not reacting to pushing. Also dont know if it is connected but still the little men like Dunce LOL etc are not shown. It is very frustrating this is on my laptop and on my tablet. Is it a fault with NSC? if it was a program I would uninstall and reinstall but it isnt. I sent a POM to Bozza asking and got the answer, which was very helpful, "No Idea." Does anybody know or can suggest what is happening and how to overcome it. To me it seems a fault in the make up of NSC but if so why are others able to access this. Would it help if I uninstall Chrome and reinstall it. Help me please

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can somebody help me please? I was trying to highlight in bold a text and centralise a post but the Go Advanced is not reacting to pushing. Also dont know if it is connected but still the little men like Dunce LOL etc are not shown. It is very frustrating this is on my laptop and on my tablet. Is it a fault with NSC? if it was a program I would uninstall and reinstall but it isnt. I sent a POM to Bozza asking and got the answer, which was very helpful, "No Idea." Does anybody know or can suggest what is happening and how to overcome it. To me it seems a fault in the make up of NSC but if so why are others able to access this. Would it help if I uninstall Chrome and reinstall it. Help me please

Seems to be working fine for me :dunce: :lol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The smilies open as a pop up, have you got a pop up blocker stopping it from opening?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Do you have any plugins installed? pop-up blockers etc??

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
It might be worth resetting chrome to factory settings to remove any pop-up blockers or add-ons that could be causing issues.

type chrome://settings/ into your browser address bar

click on show advanced settings and scroll right to the bottom of the page and select reset settings.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Another option to get to the settings on Chrome is to click on the 3 bars at the top right hand corner of the page (just under the x) and select settings from the menu that drops down. A page should load with History, Settings and Extensions on the right of the page. Select settings if it isn't already loaded and follow previous instructions. It might also be worth checking Extensions and disabling any add-ons listed, if there are any, before resetting Chrome.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
W
h
a
t

i
s

g
o