Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter quiz

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Has the Albion's account been hacked or is someone having a breakdown? Michael Jackson, Alice Cooper and lizards?

Surely there are better things to do than waste our time with that old b0ll0cks.

I can only assume that the joke is on me after missing some subtle humour that didn't pass anyone else by.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It doesn't take a ****ing genius to work out he is trying to make things more personal to the fans rather than the corporate bullshit the club have been slated for in recent months. Lighten up

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Wow... TBTA in 'whingeing about me' shocker. Maybe lightening up is something you could think about. Alternatively my offer to have a beer with you and find out just what it is I've done to offend you still stands.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its something to connect the fans, sure the questions should probably be Albion/Football related though. Still, people won stuff taking part, would be interested to know what.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Its something to connect the fans, sure the questions should probably be Albion/Football related though. Still, people won stuff taking part, would be interested to know what.

I won last week and collected a very nice Albion notepad and pen from the Amex yesterday!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here