Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding ( yes him ! )

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
One of life's great mysteries is how this guy is still being paid to be a professional footballer.

His performance against Buckley was up there with the worst fullback displays I have ever seen.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is suspect when attacked by a speedy winger but we do not have one unless CMS plays wide right, which is unlikely. Is Ledesma quick as we havent seen enough of him to gauge him.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
He is suspect when attacked by a speedy winger but we do not have one unless CMS plays wide right, which is unlikely. Is Ledesma quick as we havent seen enough of him to gauge him.

Is Lua Lua not speedy enough for you? He can play on the right and cross with his right foot for a change.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
One of life's great mysteries is how this guy is still being paid to be a professional footballer.

His performance against Buckley was up there with the worst fullback displays I have ever seen.

He was bloody awful against Seb Carole at Elland Road as well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is Lua Lua not speedy enough for you? He can play on the right and cross with his right foot for a change.

Have you ever seen him play on the right other than swapping occassionally during a game as I havent. Also he seems to have lost some of his pace and doesnt go past defenders as he used to in the past.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
How this clown is still managing to play in the 2nd tier of English football is beyond me.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Have you ever seen him play on the right other than swapping occassionally during a game as I havent. Also he seems to have lost some of his pace and doesnt go past defenders as he used to in the past.

I've read in interviews that he prefers playing on the right as being right footed he can cross with his better foot.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The memory of him being substituted before half-time, on a yellow and virtually in tears after Buckley had turned him inside out, back to front and sideways for about the 10th time in the game is definitely a standout one for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here