Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall away travel advice

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Apprently one of the stations in London is closed (bridge I think) whats the best option then to get to the ground?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
London Bridge is not shut, but after the match you won't get a direct train to Brighton from there. You'll have to change at East Croydon :nono:

You should be able to get to the match as normal.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It'll all be fine. Just resist the temptation to lord it as you walk out of the ground. I don't think they are going to be very happy bunnies this season. Usually, they are so lovely.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I tend to walk from the ground to New Cross Gate. I was home much earlier than most last time. Mind you, I sat in with the home fans and wasn't herded afterwards.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
It'll all be fine. Just resist the temptation to lord it as you walk out of the ground. I don't think they are going to be very happy bunnies this season. Usually, they are so lovely.

Well if we beat them, I am sure I won't be the only one giving them some stick

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I think, but I may be wrong, that there are trains going to East Croydon after the game from SB. They're slow, go round the houses and stop everywhere and it'll be quicker going via LB, but it is an option.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think it will be more feisty this season.
More will be there for Neil Harris' s first home game and although probably down anyway if we win it will be the nail in the coffin and dark after the game.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I tend to walk from the ground to New Cross Gate. I was home much earlier than most last time. Mind you, I sat in with the home fans and wasn't herded afterwards.

Would getting a train to South Bermondsey be easier? I am reading that it is closer to the stadium than New Cross Gate

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
If they're half as aggressive as they were at The Amex this year it may well be a thoroughly enjoyable evening. :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Would getting a train to South Bermondsey be easier? I am reading that it is closer to the stadium than New Cross Gate

Before the game, yes. Afterwards I walk to New Cross Gate. It's about a 20 minute walk but affords more train options south- and no crowds.

It appeared to work last time. I got straight on to a non-stop service to East Croydon and was back in Brighton in no time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here