Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Else Just Feel Like Hiding In The Bogs Til 15:01 For Saturday Games?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
GOSBTS words on the big screens! Synchronised scarf-twirling! Dear GOD! How did it ever come to this? Are We Human, Or Are We Reading? Sake!

Beam me down Scotty - about 3 seconds before the game finally starts...

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
GOSBTS words on the big screens! Synchronised scarf-twirling! Dear GOD! How did it ever come to this? Are We Human, Or Are We Reading? Sake!

Completely agree, but you have to say that it helped create a truly electric atmosphere yesterday.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Judging by the title of this thread you'll have a long wait in the loo if it's a weekday game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Must admit it is getting pretty bad. Ring of fire too, what's that all about ?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
How American have we become?

D

Deleted member 22389

I like it, think the ring of fire gets thing going, even the Wolves supporters where clapping along to it. Created a great atmosphere at the start.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Oh come on Tomo, once we've all learnt the words it'll be gone...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Judging by the number of late arrivals I thought people were already hiding in the bogs until after kickoff.

Most folk hide in the bogs for about five minutes after we take the lead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lighten up Tom.

Be honest are you just being a grumpy-grinch because you didn't return your books in time, and got a 50p fine?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lighten up Tom.

Just a tongue-in-cheek thread for a seriously dull grey Sunday afternoon. Don't affect me personally, I'll be the bloke holed up in Trap One til I hear the ref's whistle.

True about the GOAL MUSIC though, that's where we're heading, sure as Reading is Reading.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just a tongue-in-cheek thread for a seriously dull grey Sunday afternoon. Don't affect me personally, I'll be the bloke holed up in Trap One til I hear the ref's whistle.

True about the GOAL MUSIC though, that's where we're heading, sure as Reading is Reading.
I know, doesn't stop you being a sour-puss though :lol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Why do we call our bleachers "stands", that's what I want to know?!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
well at least there wasn't any clackers in sight

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Good fishing Mr Hark :lol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Didn't The lapdog Martin Perry promise there would never be gaol music at the Amex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here