Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Trains

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Credit where it is due. Trains were good v Wolves.

It makes a huge difference to my mood after the game.

Could not have done better.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I raise you the number 23 bus.

Turned up straight away, and home for the second half of the Rugby.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
.. and I raise you the cycling option. I was home in time for Burnley vs Man City with a combination of bombing it along Lewes Road (racing the 23 [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] was potentially on, I lost it on Elm Grove) and the raw speed of Boris (my bike) now his chain is oiled and his tyres are PUMPED.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
We shamefully left WSU on 86 mins, git the 1653 train, was in the Cyclist at Brighton station watching the rugby with a pint of West Pier, by 7 mins past......smooth transit as usual in my view.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Trains on Saturdays have been fine for last couple of seasons, midweek trains still need a bit of work eastbound.

I still don't understand why so many people feel the need to make a dash for it at 80 minutes. If the trains are fine I can only assume that they're all in the car park ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No 25 bus from Churchill square said 2 mins to arrival on board and then disappeared. Was it taken by aliens ? Who will ever know. Anyone cue run up the hill to the station.

el punal

I still don't understand why so many people feel the need to make a dash for it at 80 minutes. If the trains are fine I can only assume that they're all in the car park ???

Come, come. The football is a sub-plot, the main competition is whether you can beat your personal best time in leaving your seat to arriving at your front door. The clock starts ticking at 82 minutes into the match, after that it's every man for himself. The times are then posted on a leader board, a la Top Gear's fastest lap in a medium priced car.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Never had any trouble with trains in the last three years, always stay behind for a beer or two, the only time I had to queue and get packed in like sardines was when I had flu and I left on 88mins, worst decision of my life!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here