Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Kayal was very good

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Thought Bennett coped with him really well apart from the goal which you would expect your keeper to save! Keyal or Stephens were my candidates for MOM , both complete midfielders whom are both capable of influencing a game!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
The best player on the pitch today has to be Wolves no 17, their goalscorer, Van La Parre. He was a class apart from everybody else.

not for me thought he fiddled about and was a bit lightweight...Totally different player but I thought Spearman was good with his reading of the game..nothing fancy but solid.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
For some reason I never really pay attention to how the opposing player is playing just how our player is going to deal with them, another
vote for Kayal here too.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I thought Cody McDonald, their number 11 was impressive. Constantly found space and most of their good stuff came through him. Kayal and Bruno decent for us as was Stephens when moved into the middle. Fish out of water on the left of midfield. Bizarre set up from Hughton!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I thought Cody McDonald, their number 11 was impressive. Constantly found space and most of their good stuff came through him. Kayal and Bruno decent for us as was Stephens when moved into the middle. Fish out of water on the left of midfield. Bizarre set up from Hughton!

Not THAT bizarre. I was looking into the stats earlier. Wolves are very strong down their right side and we're poor at defending down the flanks. Bennett and Lua Lua is great going forward but very weak defensively. Having Stephens on the left was no doubt a ploy to keep Bennett more protected whilst also giving us something a little creative

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here