Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Apart from the one mistake where he was in the wrong starting position he was outstanding, even then it looked like a mis hit cross. He made several great saves including the one In the last minute.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If only his finishing matched his work rate. . The header in the first half was a glorious opportunity.

He had another excellent chance in the first 20 minutes too, never any danger of him scoring, also had a chance in the second half but instead of curling it towards the back stick he lumped it high and wide.

Is there going to be a thread highlight just how dross CMS is, or is it easier to pick on Stockdale?

It might be right or wrong but strikers are allowed to miss chances, at least he was in a position to miss them is the usual excuse and he was unfortunate with the disallowed goal and did stretch the Wolves defence well at times. Keepers are unlikely to survive making a lot of bad errors over the season. I think Hughton likes both these players but the pressure is on them both for their places.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
So Stockdale makes a string of brilliant saves before getting unlucky ONCE via a freak misshit cross and now finds himself on the foot of some criticism? Unbelievable.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
mom today all the wankers having a pop are the usual twats that never go to the games and just moan on the game threads. A draw was a good result today and Stockdale GAINED us a point

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So Stockdale makes a string of brilliant saves before getting unlucky ONCE via a freak misshit cross and now finds himself on the foot of some criticism? Unbelievable.

3 absolutely great saves from stockdale today, just his luck to get done by a mishit cross.

mom today all the wankers having a pop are the usual twats that never go to the games and just moan on the game threads. A draw was a good result today and Stockdale GAINED us a point

Agree with all of you.

I don't know if Chris Hughton counts as a wanker, but he was definitely was at the game today and in his radio interview afterwards made clear it was an error by Stockdale.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
I don't know if Chris Hughton counts as a wanker, but he was definitely was at the game today and in his radio interview afterwards made clear it was an error by Stockdale.

A freak goal yes maybe a error but I still felt he was mom and we gained a point today rather than dropped 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here