Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That ref vs Wolves

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My word. He really was DREADFUL. He missed so much for both sides - Greer shouodve had at least 3 yellow cards, potentially one straight red early on, their number 5 handled the ball a minimum of 4 times. He just didn't notice a thing, then decided to spend most of the final 15 minutes giving long pointless lectures.

Greer shouldn't be captain. He shouldn't be undroppable.

Dec 4, 2013
My word. He really was DREADFUL. He missed so much for both sides - Greer shouodve had at least 3 yellow cards, potentially one straight red early on, their number 5 handled the ball a minimum of 4 times. He just didn't notice a thing, then decided to spend most of the final 15 minutes giving long pointless lectures.

Greer shouldn't be captain. He shouldn't be undroppable.

Zzzzz another match another whinge about the ref. so dull. Newsflash - refs aren't perfect. Get over it

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Zzzzz another match another whinge about the ref. so dull. Newsflash - refs aren't perfect. Get over it

I don't expect refs to be perfect but it would be nice if that was what they aimed for? Blatant yellow cards not given. That said, the only person that had a worse game than the ref was CMS!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Dunk had a stinker today not Greer.

They both did. They both could have been sent off inside the first twenty minutes. Both kept giving the ball away. Both looked like they were petrified anytime Wolves got the ball anywhere near the goal.

The ref was also a complete joke. So many mistakes. He did not influence the result, bar the fact Dunk should have been sent off, but he did not have a clue.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Why? Wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity and once advantage was played he couldn't give a red. Yes, yellow for deliberate handball.

I felt it was a touch and go if a clear opportunity and the way refs are a red would of not been a shock to anyone.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Probably just me but I thought the ref was ok generally, it's not a game where I come away feeling as though the ref has ruined the game... Thought he tried to let the game flow more than most

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Today's ref was ordinary. He could have booked several Wolves players but the yellow cards he did give were correct. The biggest criticism today should be aimed at whoever decided to water the pitch before the start and at half time. Dunk's booking was a direct result if home slipping over whilst there were other instances of players on both sides doing the same. I know it's supposed to make the surface a good one got passing on but surely it should not be nod where players can't keep their feet? If Dunk had been sent off we would have had to play for three quarters of the game with ten men and almost certainly lost!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The ref was poor but by no means the worst person on the pitch.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Thought Greer did okay today, it was Dunk who had the poorer game. That early foul could have been red had the ref not played advantage.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The ref was dire. Thought he have them more mad decisions than we got, but easily could have sent Dunk off. How some of their challenges didn't get yellow or even red was unbelievable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here