Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ince in running for FL goal of the year - vote now!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The great thing about that goal is not only is it a stunning strike but Ince himself broke up the play and started the move as a neutral i would probably vote for Inces , sadly ithe clip does not show that bit but its a worldy for sure .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Done and dusted

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's a great goal - you could sense from the crowds anticipation and Ince's body language that a great goal was coming up - and boy, did he deliver.

Shame that there aren't other camera angles for it though - I would like to see exactly how close to the top corner it was.

Already voted.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
:bounce:

C'mon guys, get voting!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Kemorgant for " Ballmouth " ??

It's a "hilarious" Soccer AM thing. Like how Walsall become Warsaw and evey time some says Northampton the studio reply "Cobblers" to which the presenter says "No it's true". Basically the same jokes they were doing 10 years ago when Tim Lovejoy was still presenting the show.

I think the Ballmouth thing actually comes from Seth Rogen calling them that when he drew them at random out of a hat, they do this with every American guest who doesn't support a team and they have to pick a team out of the hat to support forever more.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its an absolutely ridiculous goal. Ince had no right to even try that.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's a great goal - you could sense from the crowds anticipation and Ince's body language that a great goal was coming up - and boy, did he deliver.

Shame that there aren't other camera angles for it though - I would like to see exactly how close to the top corner it was.

Already voted.

If you have Seagulls Player, the extended highlights show a different angle.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Chris O'grady's chest control to start that move was superb.

An all round brilliant goal.

I just noticed that too. And that was in his "useless" ([emoji767]Some NSC Posters) phase...

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I saw this at the weekend, it's really a great hit...sadly I can see top spot going to Garner...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
and another angle

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here