Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IFA (pensions) needed

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's only a quick job and no ongoing. Just need a 5 minute chat re a transfer ... happy to make a financial contribution!

Please PM if interested

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Exactly why I didn't :smile:

It's straightforward but I need to be seen to have had advice (accepted or not!)

I am an IFA and would happily give you some guidance but if you are looking for someone to "sign off" a final salary transfer then nobody in their right mind would do so as we would be the ones picking up the tab when it all goes Pete Tong!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I am an IFA and would happily give you some guidance but if you are looking for someone to "sign off" a final salary transfer then nobody in their right mind would do so as we would be the ones picking up the tab when it all goes Pete Tong!

Yes I get this entirely. Will give Hargreaves Lansdown a call Monday to better understand what they are looking for. I agree no one would or should "sign off".

I was one of those done over in the 80's ending up with totally inadequate compensation. Now I've got a no brainer there's so much paranoia it's gone entirely the other way. Anyway Will check with HL and decide what to do then

Cheers for PM [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] will give you a call once I've got a bit more info

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here