Sky Bet Championship

Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Date: Saturday 14th March 2015
Kick-off: 15:00 GMT
Referee: Trevor Kettle
Assistants: Adam Crysell, Alan Dale
Fourth official: Stephen Martin

TEAM NEWS

• [*=left]Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Dale Stephens and striker Craig Mackail-Smith could feature after injuries.
    [*=left]Sam Baldock, Andrew Crofts (both knee), Kemy Agustien (thigh) and Solly March (calf) remain sidelined.
    [*=left] Wolves forward Bakary Sako was sent off for violent conduct in the 2-2 draw against Watford, but video evidence cleared him of any wrongdoing.
    [*=left]Goalkeeper Carl Ikeme and midfielder Tommy Rowe (both metatarsals) remain out of contention.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-Head

• [*=left]The earlier meeting this season ended as a 1-1 draw at Molineux in December.
    [*=left]Brighton are unbeaten in the last three meetings, though they have won only one. Wolves' last win was 1-0 at Molineux in April 2006.
    [*=left]Wolves have won only one of the last 11 meetings at Brighton. Their sole victory there since 1979 was 1-0 in September 2004.

Brighton

• [*=left]Brighton have lost two of their last three games, winning the other. Their only win since 24 February was 2-0 against Derby at home on 3 March.
    [*=left]Brighton have won their last three home games, against Birmingham, Leeds and Derby.
Wolves

• [*=left]Wolves have lost only one of their last five games. Their only defeat since mid-February was 2-1 at Bournemouth on 3 March.
    [*=left] Wolves have lost two of their last three away games, winning the other. Their only win on the road since 10 February was 1-0 at Cardiff on 28 February.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Should have left it for me DH 100% strike rate this season! :)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If he starts JFC again, I think I will head for an early train and get settled into a pub for the Rugby at 5pm.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looking forward to today, meeting some Wolves fans in Lewes pre-match then will sample the away ale post match with them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hoping that Cantor will be nice and quiet when the crowd starts singing Sussex by the Sea today. I'm interested to hear if the words on the screen will make a difference.

As for the game, it depends which Brighton turns up today, the fighters who beat Derby or the big girls blouses that let Reading walk all over them. Impossible to predict.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wolverhamton? Wor loss.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
WolverhamPton ffs. :facepalm:

Were completely louse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here