Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale: It's all about the win - not me and Tomasz [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
David Stockdale is concentrating on helping the Seagulls beat Wolves today, not comparisons between the current and former keepers.
Kuszczak returns to the Amex for the first time since helping Albion to the Championship play-offs in consecutive seasons before being controversially released last summer.
Stockdale told The Argus: “He’s not my former goalkeeper, I used to play for Fulham. I don’t know the fella, I don’t know how he did here really.
“It’s not something that I take notice of. I try to worry about myself.

“If he did well I hope he gets a good reception. He’ll be wanting to win. It’s not a big thing for me.“Maybe if I’d known him, if he had been at Fulham with me and you know the person that is in the net, but for me it doesn’t matter if Joe Hart is in there. We have got to beat Wolves.”
Stockdale has kept seven clean sheets in the last 15 games for Albion in all competitions.
The Seagulls will make Amex history today if they reel off a fourth straight home win, a feat they last achieved at Championship level at Withdean 12 years ago with a sequence which began with victory over Wolves.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here