Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaky Music video

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I enjoyed that so thank you. I liked the song and you got some great shots in the video.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Nice tune. Have you given up wildlife photography?

TheCollectorMusic

May 15, 2014
Thanks for the comments, must confess I was fearing a mauling.

Yes indeed, I have given up the wildlife photography, the cooking, comedy, football and cricket. I should probably think about getting a name change :) Too many Simon King's.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Thanks for the comments, must confess I was fearing a mauling.

Yes indeed, I have given up the wildlife photography, the cooking, comedy, football and cricket. I should probably think about getting a name change :) Too many Simon King's.

I just played it to a friend, they said 'Is this badly drawn boy?'. Hope you are happy with that compliment.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Nice, pleasant, song!
I liked the shots of the beach huts and couldn't help wondering what was going on behind the one with the green door.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Nice, pleasant, song!
I liked the shots of the beach huts and couldn't help wondering what was going on behind the one with the green door.
There is an old piano and they're playing it hot, of course. That's the secret that it's keeping.

TheCollectorMusic

May 15, 2014
Thanks very much for watching the video, if you like it, tell your friends etc etc.....

Apologies for not being the Welsh Elvis, I realise now my thread title might have been misleading :).

Anyway, after this afternoon I'm thinking of re-working the song in honour of Mr Kuszak...."I Tried and I Tried but I just can't save"..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here