Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music when we score?

BHAFCGinge

Jan 20, 2015
Sorry to everyone who disliked this idea. I was just wondering what people think about music when your team scores.

Last edited:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I have noticed lots of other teams play music when their score a goal. I like it when music is played when a teams scores and was wondering what everyone else's opinion on this is. Maybe we could get this happening at the amex? Please leave your thoughts below.

F uck off you Palace prick. (just my thoughts darling)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I have noticed lots of other teams play music when their score a goal. I like it when music is played when a teams scores and was wondering what everyone else's opinion on this is. Maybe we could get this happening at the amex? Please leave your thoughts below.

:fishing:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
OP is 17, rather than 7, as it goes, judging by his registration e-mail address...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you must play music it has got to be Copins Death March cos you know it will herald the other team scoring or at least improving their play. Sorry dont know how to post it from You Tube.

BHAFCGinge

Jan 20, 2015
What would your suggestion be, out of interest?

I don't have any song that I think it should be, I was just wondering what people think about music when the home team scores. I originally said maybe it could happen at the Amex soon but people clearly don't want that to happen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here