Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So the other threads knocking a promising young player who came up through your clubs youth teams were not good enough for you then?
How about going back a bit further or since when did a 20 year old player become the only player on the pitch.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
So the other threads knocking a promising young player who came up through your clubs youth teams were not good enough for you then?
How about going back a bit further or since when did a 20 year old player become the only player on the pitch.
He shows zero promise unless your watching a different game to me.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Tbh. I am not in the pro jfc camp, but leave off!

In a winning team he could come in & do a job every now & then. It's just in a losing team he can't be expected to carry the team (at all!)

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Can anyone name a worse regular starter since we have moved to the Amex?

No .....

End of thread.

Your definition is a bit off mate if you consider half a season (under the worst manager of the AMEX era) to be the definition of "regular starter". Over half a season of "regular starters" I would say Sparrow and Harley were easily worse players than Jake.

Your definition is a bit off mate if you consider half a season (under the worst manager of the AMEX era) to be the definition of "regular starter". Over half a season of "regular starters" I would say Sparrow and Harley were easily worse players than Jake.

Harley how could we forget about him. Did he start as many games as JFC at the Amex.
As for Sparrow, personally think he was better. Struggling to think of a poorer player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here