Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joaquin Gomez gone?

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
Joaquin Gomez @kiny_FootballPT · 12 minutes ago
Wonderful few years at @OfficialBHAFC ! Excellent experiences & people I have met that I will always take with me! Thanks for the messages!

Was the head coach when Jones was assistant, I suppose one of them was always going to end up going when Calderwood came in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mentioned as a footnote in the official announcement of Rusk becoming the U21 manager.

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
Mentioned as a footnote in the official announcement of Rusk becoming the U21 manager.

Ah that makes sense. Let's hope this means Jones stays around for the foreseeable future, based on how he turned things around after Sami left and what Adam Virgo said about him on the Albion roar, he seems like a very good guy to have working with the team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
what Adam Virgo said about him on the Albion roar, he seems like a very good guy to have working with the team.
Hmmm I guess slating the man as having absolutely no managerial ability is high praise indeed...

...coming from Adam Virgo.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ah that makes sense. Let's hope this means Jones stays around for the foreseeable future, based on how he turned things around after Sami left and what Adam Virgo said about him on the Albion roar, he seems like a very good guy to have working with the team.

Looks like tippy tappy has well and truly been thrown out of the window as Gomez was brought in by Oscar.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looks like tippy tappy has well and truly been thrown out of the window as Gomez was brought in by Oscar.

He was promoted by Oscar but was here under gus in a lesser role.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here