Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote Calde...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Much as I LOVE Calde to bits and really hope he gets a new deal and stays with us far and beyond his playing days.... He hasn't been the best player this season. Player of the year should be based on performances in the 50 odd games the 1st team plays and nothing else... Good article though :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If there's one thing NSC has proven itself good at, its 'influencing' a vote.

If ever there was a vote worth infuencing, its this one. Once the PotY voting commences, NSC needs to be full square behind this campaign.

Vote CALDE.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Much as I LOVE Calde to bits and really hope he gets a new deal and stays with us far and beyond his playing days.... He hasn't been the best player this season. Player of the year should be based on performances in the 50 odd games the 1st team plays and nothing else... Good article though :)

It seems like you're forgetting that he scored with his FACE.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Calderon has played a lot more games than you might imagine - 32 in all competitions.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=53189

In the league, our form with Calde in the side is P27 W10 D9 L8.
1.45 points per game, which carried across the whole season so far, would have us sat in 10th.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here