Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove call centre raided - anyone know where?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I still fail to understand how they aren't just cut off as soon as they're reported for doing this. Do they just continuously change numbers?

Anyone fancy setting up a business to cold call phone numbers with the following message?

"Have you been pestered by unwanted phone calls? You may be entitled to compensation. Please press '9' and one of our expert Claim Managers will get in touch with you".

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Now been named as iTalk Telecom on the Argus comments.

Jan 30, 2008
According to Companie House, they've been dissolved. http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails Although it could be because they're i Talk, however, there's no registered company called iTalk telecom.

makes it all the annoying that these scum bags are still operating , what sort of person want's to be involved in these jobs ,worse one's are the automated messages, just when your expecting an important call one of these kicks in, makes me :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
regards
DR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
makes it all the annoying that these scum bags are still operating , what sort of person want's to be involved in these jobs ,worse one's are the automated messages, just when your expecting an important call one of these kicks in, makes me :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
regards
DR

To be fair, das, EVERYTHING makes you :angry: :angry:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
There are a number of candidates in that business centre. Apparently two firms in there have been rolled - a 'lead generation' firm and a PPI claims company.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
But do they have 90m phone numbers (Daily Mail) or 19m phone numbers (Argus)? In the battle of the poorly researched articles who is the bigger loser?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
just when your expecting an important call one of these kicks in, makes me :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
regards
DR

Das, get over it dude, Cherly Cole isn't going to phone you and ask for a date, even after you sent her those 15,000 pictures of you in your knock off Calvin Clone underwear from Brighton Racecourse market, and regardless of you telling her in the accompanying email that it was a cold day and that's why everything looked so small.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
the irony being that the newspapers that report on it happily sell your numbers to these scum when you pass it over in their competitions.

Jan 30, 2008
Das, get over it dude, Cherly Cole isn't going to phone you and ask for a date, even after you sent her those 15,000 pictures of you in your knock off Calvin Clone underwear from Brighton Racecourse market, and regardless of you telling her in the accompanying email that it was a cold day and that's why everything looked so small.
she'd have to ask nicely though :thumbsup:
regards
DR

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I still fail to understand how they aren't just cut off as soon as they're reported for doing this. Do they just continuously change numbers?

They don't have a geographic phone number, they route the calls into the various networks via telephony gateways provided (for a fee of course) by less scrupulous Licensed Operators. It may be, if they are sending calls in at the scale reported, that they have actually set themselves up as a licensed operator.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here