Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea - cheating bunch of FANNIES (again)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hardly news, and hardly unique, but an absolutely ABYSMAL decision from the ref sending Ibrahimovic off for a non-challenge on Oscar. Slides in but pulls out of the challenge, there's minimal contact if any, but Oscar rolls around all over the place screaming his mincing head off, the Chelsea team immediately surround the ref en-masse, who thinks "well shit, it must've been bad then" and brandishes the red.

Absolutely embarrassing. Would LOVE to hear what Oscar and Mourinho have to say about this one - they should actually go on camera and talk us through the replay to justify how in the name of frig that was a justifiable reaction, or sending off. Whatever it takes to win though I suppose.

Garbage decision, classless bunch of deceptive tossers. Mourinho has no right whatsoever to complain about ANY decisions his side supposedly doesn't get, when his players pull off that shit.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would LOVE IT if PSG steal a last minute winner. Ideally there should be a foul and a handball in the build up.

Chelsea TWUNTS.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I would LOVE IT if PSG steal a last minute winner. Ideally there should be a foul and a handball in the build up.

Chelsea TWUNTS.
An own goal by Terry in the 96 minute.

As Kevin would say ' I'd love it'

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Not a surprise to hear the voice of Man Utd say that 7 players surrounding the ref and hollering for a red card is a shrewd move, and not the act of a constant bunch of c*nts.

Oh for fag ends sake, Cavani!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Now they've moved the goals just as PSG shoot. Cheating ********s

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Souness spot on at half-time when he said the sending off has ruined the game. I see Shaktar had a man sent off in the third minute and a penalty against them that was converted. It's all about gamesmanship, on and off the field.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
PSG just as bad in fairness, David Luiz shocking just now.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Utter bunch of twats.
How many players are going to be left on the pitch at the end of the game ? Can't see it passing without another red. Awful, scrappy, niggly game now

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its time for a rule to be introduced where the ONLY players on the field who can talk to the ref is the two captains. Clamp down on all this mass surrounding, ganging up and intimidation - a mandatory yellow card for ANY other player getting in his face, and if its his second yellow then tough. Get a few cards going and the players will soon get the message to keep out of it and leave the ref to make his decision, without them all bellowing in his face.

This game is getting ridiculous now, the players are all over him now for every single incident because they know he's weak.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just doing what every other team does.

What makes Chelsea any more unlikeable than the rest of the dirty rotten filthy sport?
They just are simple as that

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Laugh.... I nearly shat myself

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They just are simple as that
Worse than Utd players throwing themselves to the floor, while Rooney intimidates the ref.

Or Kaz rolling around on the floor arms spread wide.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Worse than Utd players throwing themselves to the floor, while Rooney intimidates the ref.

Or Kaz rolling around on the floor arms spread wide.
Yes.

Hate utd but Chelsea are just sh1thouses the whole frigging lot

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here