Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do I now have an unshakable feeling that Mr Barber is about to receive an email that is of little concern to the CEO of a multi million pound business.
A business that employees countless people to deal with every conceivable problem.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
A bit harsh. I'm actually trying to organise something special for a bunch of young people many of whom would never have the opportunity to visit a football ground, see a match or meet a player. Contacting the Chief Exec, who I gather is happy to be emailed and is very approachable, is where i wanted to start.

But you stick with your unshakeable feeling

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A bit harsh. I'm actually trying to organise something special for a bunch of young people many of whom would never have the opportunity to visit a football ground, see a match or meet a player. Contacting the Chief Exec, who I gather is happy to be emailed and is very approachable, is where i wanted to start.

But you stick with your unshakeable feeling
If only there was some kind of ticket office who, judging by the amount of kids sat in the shelf with their foam fingers that get name checked throughout the season, are well versed in dealing with block bookings from schools, clubs and charities.

Mr Barber would appear fantastically keen to deal with anything and everything that comes his way.
Incredibly approachable and eager to help, that doesn't mean he's the first port of call for all things Albion.

sent from my windows 7 computer tower, while playing Freecell.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If only there was some kind of ticket office who, judging by the amount of kids sat in the shelf with their foam fingers that get name checked throughout the season, are well versed in dealing with block bookings from schools, clubs and charities.

Mr Barber would appear fantastically keen to deal with anything and everything that comes his way.
Incredibly approachable and eager to help, that doesn't mean he's the first port of call for all things Albion.

sent from my windows 7 computer tower, while playing Freecell.

The brother of stats does indeed maketh a good point.

abc

Jan 6, 2007

No of course it doesnt. But as you have absolutely no idea what is involved and why I particularly would like to speak to the Chief Exec rather than the ticket office, why criticise?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
why criticise?
Because it's rare on NSC to be told of a potentially unnecessary email going to Mr Barber before the event, instead of after.

sent from my windows 7 computer tower, just before hanging the washing on the airer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here