Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The next generation always win in the end.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I mean fvck it, it's only 2 or 3 plates, a yogurt pot and a couple of glasses left on the bedroom floor isn't it ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is this a thread bashing JFC? ???

Does he keep his bedroom reasonably tidy Tom ? His undoubted talents as a young footballer are there for all to see. It's plates under his bed that would rile me more than him having the rare 'off game"

Teehee.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does he keep his bedroom reasonably tidy Tom ? His undoubted talents as a young footballer are there for all to see. It's plates under his bed that would rile me more than him having the rare 'off game"

Good point, well made. Honestly, kids today, don't know they're BORN :rant:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Take his toys away.

Yes that is exactly what I should do and I know it. His toys are his sports, which he plays at a very high standard and I can't bring myself to do that. I tried thumping him but that's not the way apparently. You'd just think they would do these little things . I mean loud music, lefty politics....... I know he wouldn't do gear because of his fitness...........I don't care about ........but fecking yogurt pots and destroying a kitchen in 2 minutes does my head in. Yes I need counciling I know but Jesus !!!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes that is exactly what I should do and I know it. His toys are his sports
He obviously doesn't spend every minute of his leisure time playing sport, he must either watch tv, listen to music, use a tablet or something. My daughter is home in an hour - she returns to no toys today, the little ****.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why go in his room? If its left it in the kitchen, pick it up and put it in his room.

Plus it should all change when he wants some pussy over. Its the only time boys learn.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I know exactly what you mean. Left school, has no work gets up after midday usually around 2ish. I asked him to walk the dogs yesterday, found out he hasn't, even though he said he had. Lazy little ****!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Yes that is exactly what I should do and I know it. His toys are his sports, which he plays at a very high standard and I can't bring myself to do that. I tried thumping him but that's not the way apparently. You'd just think they would do these little things . I mean loud music, lefty politics....... I know he wouldn't do gear because of his fitness...........I don't care about ........but fecking yogurt pots and destroying a kitchen in 2 minutes does my head in. Yes I need counciling I know but Jesus !!!!!

Can't be JFC then.

:jester:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His room, let him live in filth as long as it's contained in his space that's fine. Mine used to have plates and glasses with penicillin growing on them before they felt they needed to clean the dishes and glasses up. Keeping the other half from inflicting GBH on them for their filthy habits was another matter.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
His room, let him live in filth as long as it's contained in his space that's fine. Mine used to have plates and glasses with penicillin growing on them before they felt they needed to clean the dishes and glasses up. Keeping the other half from inflicting GBH on them for their filthy habits was another matter.

If it was just his room maybe I could cope but it spreads to the kitchen, my tools left on the lawn, borrowed expensive aftershave, thrown about like its Brut.
Actually Mods close this thread now please.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it was just his room maybe I could cope but it spreads to the kitchen, my tools left on the lawn, borrowed expensive aftershave, thrown about like its Brut.
Actually Mods close this thread now please.

Ah, I'd forgotten about all the "borrowed" items and sets that ended up with more and more bits missing amid very strong denials :lolol: I haven't lost a tool or an implement of any sort since they left home.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My teenage son has loads of plates, cups and glasses in his room, I don't mind him taking drinks upstairs but I can't work out why he takes food upstairs. His room is 2 floors up from the kitchen and dining room :facepalm::facepalm:
He usually brings down a weeks worth of plates etc just after I have loaded the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here