Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keeping tight after we score.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
How many times this season are we going to concede so shortly after scoring?

Forrest, Birmingham and Reading all in recent weeks. It seems like we score and then instantly switch off. I Don't have the time currently to go through each game this season, however these will not be the only examples.

Now I'm sure a few people will moan, because I'm about to mention him but its hard not to compare to our most successful team in recent years, however under Gus, we would go 1-0 up and keep it tight, we would rarely go on to concede and lose the game. (I take anyones point that we didnt come from behind often either).

We really need to start switching on once we have scored.

D

Deleted member 22389

How many times this season are we going to concede so shortly after scoring?

Forrest, Birmingham and Reading all in recent weeks. It seems like we score and then instantly switch off. I Don't have the time currently to go through each game this season, however these will not be the only examples.

Now I'm sure a few people will moan, because I'm about to mention him but its hard not to compare to our most successful team in recent years, however under Gus, we would go 1-0 up and keep it tight, we would rarely go on to concede and lose the game. (I take anyones point that we didnt come from behind often either).

We really need to start switching on once we have scored.

Bloody frustrating. I would have been really happy with a draw last night. Don't know why but this result has really p**^&H me off. May be it's because it was Reading and after playing their FA Cup Match they where there for the taking.

Let's get a win on Saturday and resume normal service.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here