Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good evening

Themaninblue

Banned
Mar 20, 2013
Good evening from a Reading fan,

I always come on this board before and after the games we play, often to have laugh at what some of you put, and I tell you what, some of you never disappoint.

Some of you have this underlying hate for us, and love calling us tinpot. Don’t get me wrong, we love being tinpot, but 2 Championship Titles, 3 years in the Premier League, 3 FA cup Quarter Finals in the last 10 years - so tinpot isn’t it? I really hope you are not jealous of tinpot Reading?

I know some of you also enjoy slating other teams support, so why did the 1,000+ plus Brighton fans that made the trip sound so hoarse? The way you slam other teams support, I was expecting you to bring 4,000 and sound like Dortmund’s wall - disappointing.

I also find it hilarious some of you are still clinging onto our premature play-off pitch invasion last year, how ridiculous? It was like two bald men fighting over a comb, we were both going to get beaten by Derby. The need to use another teams embarrassing (yes I admit) pitch invasion as a form of ridicule is quite desperate.

Your constant pessimism and moaning is also something else. I know every club has its fickle fans, but do you all congregate on one board? My word. I’m not surprised you moan a lot, as you looked dreadful tonight, but constantly slagging players off and using them as scapegoats? How the sane & normal people on this board (I know there are some) manage to stay and argue with this drivel is beyond me.

Apologies to the normal fans for this thread, you should probably go and make your own forum.

Anyway, enjoy your Tuesday evening, I am.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Brightons famous for great nights out, hedonism, people enjoying themselves, being London by sea and patronised by royalty and the great and the good of show business. Readings famous for biscuits.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Go walk in front of a bus you cocky c***

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Don't think Brighton fans 'hate' Reading. They have always struck me as a characterless club, playing inside a soulless bowl and don't have any club particularly care about them to have any rivalry. They also play darts music after they score a goal and bang a drum for 90 minutes without any atmosphere! Just feel nothing towards them.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He's gone for good. I suggested that he have a biscuit to celebrate his team's victory tonight rather than troll another club's message board.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Good evening from a Reading fan,

I always come on this board before and after the games we play, often to have laugh at what some of you put, and I tell you what, some of you never disappoint.

Some of you have this underlying hate for us, and love calling us tinpot. Don’t get me wrong, we love being tinpot, but 2 Championship Titles, 3 years in the Premier League, 3 FA cup Quarter Finals in the last 10 years - so tinpot isn’t it? I really hope you are not jealous of tinpot Reading?

I know some of you also enjoy slating other teams support, so why did the 1,000+ plus Brighton fans that made the trip sound so hoarse? The way you slam other teams support, I was expecting you to bring 4,000 and sound like Dortmund’s wall - disappointing.

I also find it hilarious some of you are still clinging onto our premature play-off pitch invasion last year, how ridiculous? It was like two bald men fighting over a comb, we were both going to get beaten by Derby. The need to use another teams embarrassing (yes I admit) pitch invasion as a form of ridicule is quite desperate.

Your constant pessimism and moaning is also something else. I know every club has its fickle fans, but do you all congregate on one board? My word. I’m not surprised you moan a lot, as you looked dreadful tonight, but constantly slagging players off and using them as scapegoats? How the sane & normal people on this board (I know there are some) manage to stay and argue with this drivel is beyond me.

Apologies to the normal fans for this thread, you should probably go and make your own forum.

Anyway, enjoy your Tuesday evening, I am.

Here's a quick reminder why you should NEVER assume results have gone your way.

Thanks for the laughs :thumbsup:

[yt]i49-WpW1Ey0[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here