Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Masterchef 2015 - Official Thread

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've caved in and turned the radio off to watch Masterchef. Hopefully it'll spur the lads on to a victory.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Recorded it as cannot resist the radio, like the program a lot

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I getting lemon, I'm getting chicken, I'm getting chicken, I'm getting lemon, the lemon cuts through the chicken leaving a lovely chickeny lemon finish at the back of the palette.

It's brave at this point of the competition to put lemon together with chicken but you are ten minutes late and although I don't usually like puddings all this needs is a sauce to bring it together.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I getting lemon, I'm getting chicken, I'm getting chicken, I'm getting lemon, the lemon cuts through the chicken leaving a lovely chickeny lemon finish at the back of the palette.

It's brave at this point of the competition to put lemon together with chicken but you are ten minutes late and although I don't usually like puddings all this needs is a sauce to bring it together.

Indeed, 23 more episodes full of full fat bloated clichés and time checks ( "5 Minutes contestants ") and tired old shots of Torode and The Greengrocer frowning into pots and ramekins. Just as the contestants are struggling to unite disparate ingredients which may rise a quizzical eyebrow, so our our culinary drill sergeants struggle to find a new facial expression when looking at their 1,287th Sea Bass dish. That long tired wait every week for the reveal of which sweating wannabe gets spat out of the system.... its so, so old.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Rubbish this year isn't it ?

Shock of the competition has to be the hipster never having cooked Polenta.

But do Hipsters cook Polenta ? Probably not. Polenta isn't ironic is it and probably gets stuck in their facial hair.

What do they eat actually ? it has to be a fusion of styles with no absolute direction as long it looks good on a blackboard in their vaping coffee shacks.

Deconstructed Quince and Pop Tart crumble with a bumble gum jus ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rubbish this year isn't it ?

Shock of the competition has to be the hipster never having cooked Polenta.

Ha, I've just watched that episode on iPlayer & thought the same.

Distinct lack of scallops with chorizo or black pudding this year. Perhaps that's all a bit 2013.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here