Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Free Agency began this evening at 8PM, signalling the start of the new NFL year, some big moves already.

Jimmy Graham has gone to the Seahawks in exchange for a 1st round pick and Max Unger.

Eagles and Rams in talks to swap Sam Bradford and Nick Foles.

Titans QB Jake Locker has retired.

More to come too !!

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Free Agency began this evening at 8PM, signalling the start of the new NFL year, some big moves already.

Jimmy Graham has gone to the Seahawks in exchange for a 1st round pick and Max Unger.

Eagles and Rams in talks to swap Sam Bradford and Nick Foles.

Titans QB Jake Locker has retired.

More to come too !!

Blimey, the Seahawks/Saints trade is huge! Didn't see anything like that coming at all. Sad about Locker.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Blimey, the Seahawks/Saints trade is huge! Didn't see anything like that coming at all. Sad about Locker.

Neither did I, the loss of Unger is disappointing - but Graham strengthens the O Line massively, a Wide Reciever is still needed though.

Locker retired basically as he said his heart wasnt in it, he still had years in him too.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Neither did I, the loss of Unger is disappointing - but Graham strengthens the O Line massively, a Wide Reciever is still needed though.

Locker retired basically as he said his heart wasnt in it, he still had years in him too.

I think it's a good deal for you actually, although I did hear somebody last year say that centre was one of the most underrated positions in the game. Have to say if I was starting now I'd be a Seahawks fan, and Graham will make them even better to watch!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As a Raiders fan I am prepared for another inglorious season

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Still supporting the Giants but not holding my breath, Eli Manning needs to step up to the plate after a disappointing season. Also be interested to see how the Jets do under their new coach and what 'Wrecks' Ryan does at the Bills

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Still supporting the Giants but not holding my breath, Eli Manning needs to step up to the plate after a disappointing season. Also be interested to see how the Jets do under their new coach and what 'Wrecks' Ryan does at the Bills

You get to watch Odell Beckham, that'd be good enough for me! Fancy the Giants to have a good season, actually. I think the Cowboys will regress, as for my lot the less said the better, so that leaves the Eagles.

Jul 7, 2003
Owen Daniels signs for the Broncos and Virgil Green re-signs whilst Julius Thomas heads down to Jacksonville.

I was in Jax the other weekend and shared my view with the locals that not this season but next, I reckon the Jags could be a decent side. The defence wasn't that bad last season and they are now bringing in the offence targets as well as building an offensive line to help Bortles.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Owen Daniels signs for the Broncos and Virgil Green re-signs whilst Julius Thomas heads down to Jacksonville.

I was in Jax the other weekend and shared my view with the locals that not this season but next, I reckon the Jags could be a decent side. The defence wasn't that bad last season and they are now bringing in the offence targets as well as building an offensive line to help Bortles.

Tbf the vast majority of Jags fans are inherently pessimistic, which is understandable when you've lost 11+ games per season for the last 4 years :( Thomas is a pretty flair signing as the offence really needs improvement, the defence, as you said, was decent last season but Bradley/Caldwell have strengthened further with Parnell, Odrick and House. The other player being heavily linked is DeMarco Murray....we'll see.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Big old trade frenzy going on around the NFL today... Falcons coming along nicely just need a much needed pass rusher, Dan Quinn is promising big things though! Happy with who we got today, linebacker Justin Durant, guard Mike Person, and linebacker Brooks Reed. The club has also agreed to terms with running back Antone Smith.

What's happening in philly?! My gf and her family and many other fans are bemused by the surprise trades their making!

Last edited:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I was in Jax the other weekend and shared my view with the locals that not this season but next, I reckon the Jags could be a decent side.

People have been saying that for five years. All NFL sides could be a decent side in 2 drafts time, next year will show if they are moving in the right direction (which I suspect they are, finally.)

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm not sure the Steelers are even aware of what free agency is. It's a good thing really.

I'll be interested to see where Worilds ends up - very underrated player I think.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
What a day yesterday was. You can stick your transfer deadline day up your jacksy the first day of free agency in the NFL cannot be beat for drama. Revis to the Jets, Bradford to the Eagles, Graham to the Seahawks, Suh maybe to the Dolphins, fantastic stuff. Fired up for next season already.

Looking forward to seeing who the Jags pick up they may actually be worth watching at Wembley this year.

I'd say I'm excited about what the Skins are going to do, but we'll conduct some low key business and leave the splashes to other teams.

Sky Sports must be looking at yesterday and be thinking about how they could cook up some of that drama for deadline day.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I'll be interested to see where Worilds ends up - very underrated player I think.

On a rocking chair out on his veranda with Jake Locker by the looks of it!

The Bradford / Foles trade was an odd one - the Rams definitely getting the better end of the deal! I'm hearing poor old Sam may not need to unpack his bags tho as the Eagles may try to use him as trade bait next month to move up to the Browns #12 spot so they can grab Mariota. As a Browns fan I really hope not.....McClown, Bradford & Johnny Rehab?? NO THANKS!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
So excited for the forthcoming season as a Vikings fan. Teddy B had a class season last year, but we were crying out for Adrian Peterson... And guess who we've got back??

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
On a rocking chair out on his veranda with Jake Locker by the looks of it!

The Bradford / Foles trade was an odd one - the Rams definitely getting the better end of the deal! I'm hearing poor old Sam may not need to unpack his bags tho as the Eagles may try to use him as trade bait next month to move up to the Browns #12 spot so they can grab Mariota. As a Browns fan I really hope not.....McClown, Bradford & Johnny Rehab?? NO THANKS!

Mariota will not fall to #12

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here