Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much booze do you drink on your average Saturday away game?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pre match pubs

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I don't drink the Devil's semen.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Depends how I'm travelling but generally pre match pub pints. I try and get 5-6 in. If I'm on a train then a couple of cans on the way to the pub. Don't drink post match if on the coach as they leave pretty sharpish and alcohol is banned, which is a stupid law IMO.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Getting pissed is half the fun![emoji481] [emoji482]

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Drinking on the train is what it's all about. And deciding what hour of the morning is acceptable to start.

Jan 30, 2008
Depends how I'm travelling but generally pre match pub pints. I try and get 5-6 in. If I'm on a train then a couple of cans on the way to the pub. Don't drink post match if on the coach as they leave pretty sharpish and alcohol is banned, which is a stupid law IMO.
NOT REALLY, A COACH TRIP I WAS ON ,THE TOILET WAS OVER FLOWING BEFORE WE GOT TO THE GAME :drink:
regards
DR

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
At least 20 cans of Special brew on the train there, then a few in the pub before the game, a few in the pub after the game and then a short nap round the London Underground before getting the train back to my local before last orders.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
At least 20 cans of Special brew on the train there, then a few in the pub before the game, a few in the pub after the game and then a short nap round the London Underground before getting the train back to my local before last orders.

Genuine 'lol' at this end.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here