Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron's Conservatives 4% lead.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I really don't know who to vote for. Was going to vote UKIP but i want the Tories out and Labour is my best bet i guess.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I really don't know who to vote for. Was going to vote UKIP but i want the Tories out and Labour is my best bit i guess.

depends on where you are?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do we ignore the thread with just 2165 better posts on this topic?

I was going to say, if only we had a thread where we have been discussing this for the past 6 months.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Since when were they "Cameron's Conservatives"? I thought the party was known as the Conservative Party. It's like the signs on the M40 for Shakespeare's Stratford.

I shall be voting UKIP this year as the only party whose policies pretty much all make sense. Sure they've got some nutters in the party, but which party hasn't? The worst possible outcome would be a Labour win (very unlikely) or any kind of coalition with Labour involved. Oh, and anything giving the Greens even a sniff of power. In Mid Sussex my vote for UKIP is unlikely to unseat the Conservative candidate, but it will send a strong protest-vote message.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
When the opposition are inept that is what happens.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Since when were they "Cameron's Conservatives"? I thought the party was known as the Conservative Party. It's like the signs on the M40 for Shakespeare's Stratford.

I shall be voting UKIP this year as the only party whose policies pretty much all make sense. Sure they've got some nutters in the party, but which party hasn't? The worst possible outcome would be a Labour win (very unlikely) or any kind of coalition with Labour involved. Oh, and anything giving the Greens even a sniff of power. In Mid Sussex my vote for UKIP is unlikely to unseat the Conservative candidate, but it will send a strong protest-vote message.

each to his own. I don't think that any of UKIP's policies make sense....... and yes, I have read their policy stuff on their website..

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
My vote's going to UKIP this term.
Got to be better than what the other con-artists are offering.

Surely UKIP are the biggest con artists going as they are pretending to be an alternative yet offering more of the same ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here