Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBC

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has been suspended by the BBC "following a fracas" with a producer.

The corporation said the presenter had been suspended "pending an investigation".

"No one else has been suspended. Top Gear will not be broadcast this Sunday," it said.

"The BBC will be making no further comment at this time."

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has been suspended by the BBC "following a fracas" with a producer.

The corporation said the presenter had been suspended "pending an investigation".

"No one else has been suspended. Top Gear will not be broadcast this Sunday," it said.

"The BBC will be making no further comment at this time."

About bloody time.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
At what point does money not speak louder than words. Top Gear earns the BBC millions every year so he must have done something bad this time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Top Gear is the BBC's biggest worldwide export, its a massive cash cow. He'll be back.

And on that bombshell...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Entertains me more than 95% of the reality shit and Soaps that are the alternatives. Ok so he is a loud, arrogant buffoon but I still enjoy Top Gear, even if it's past it's sell by date.

I'm intrigued to know if this producer was male or female. If it was a male I imagine it may have been a bit of fisticuffs...

SAC

May 21, 2014
That episode when they accidentally drove into May's car. Classic. And that other episode then they accidentally drove into May's car. Classic. And that other episode then they...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Entertains me more than 95% of the reality shit and Soaps that are the alternatives. Ok so he is a loud, arrogant buffoon but I still enjoy Top Gear, even if it's past it's sell by date.

I'm intrigued to know if this producer was male or female. If it was a male I imagine it may have been a bit of fisticuffs...

I would pay good money to see clarkson deck piers Morgan

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agree with [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] , it MUST have been a punch-up with this producer.

Gary Lineker was going to be the star in a reasonably priced car for this Sundays show.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Personally I think Top Gear would survive and could actually be better without him.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Top Gear is the BBC's biggest worldwide export, its a massive cash cow. He'll be back.

And on that bombshell...

It is Top Gear which is the cash cow.....Not Clarkson - Surely to god an organisation like the BBC there would be no shortage of applicants who could do that job. And do it just as good if not better. Young Blood BBC - Young Blood.Think to the future

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
It is Top Gear which is the cash cow.....Not Clarkson - Surely to god an organisation like the BBC there would be no shortage of applicants who could do that job. And do it just as good if not better. Young Blood BBC - Young Blood.Think to the future

All 3 presenters together are the cash cows. The hardcore top gear fans would hate if heleft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here