Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wurzel sacked

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I am surprised that Ian Holloway did not succeed at Millwall. I thought it was a good match when he was appointed as manager. I wont be sad to see Millwall relegated as I never enjoyed our games against them as they always brought a fair amount of scum bags with them.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I rate their fans much as Portsmouth's........... scum. Hopefully Millwall will reach their level before either of them finally sink beneath the waves and they can demolish each others' grounds as a final celebration of their true class.

Sad at Wurzel's demise. I thought they were a match made in heaven.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
article-1185509-066EB2540000044D-128_468x312.jpg

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
There have been rumours at Millwall of this happening - Neil Harris is seen as an insider who could get a siege mentality going and pull something out of the fire.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm sorry Neil Harris has taken over. If he does well it may make the rest of our season a little more uncomfortable - although I hope we'll be fine anyway - and if he fails he risks tarnishing his reputation as a club legend. He's actually a very decent and intelligent guy, and works hard for his testicular cancer charity.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If they were 2-3 points behind us, I'd be concerned that the new manager bounce might make our end of season a bit nervy. However, 9 points with only 10 to play, nah.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think Harris will have a short term effect on them, for which we may well pay next tuesday. Still think they will go down, but I expect them to win a game or two now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh for f*** sake you just know the new managers first game will be against us!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sorry Neil Harris has taken over. If he does well it may make the rest of our season a little more uncomfortable - although I hope we'll be fine anyway - and if he fails he risks tarnishing his reputation as a club legend. He's actually a very decent and intelligent guy, and works hard for his testicular cancer charity.

My thoughts exactly. The sort of club hero who, if nothing else, will lift the place and get the supporters backing the team for their remaining home games.

I'm hopeful that they're already doomed, but I'd have preferred Holloway to have remained in charge and helped them drift listlessly back towards League One.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The equivalent of us replacing Sami with Zamora.

Not bothered to be honest.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We were ALWAYS going to lose to Millwall.

The Albion always play the opposition into form?

Not won at home for 10 games? You will if you are playing us.

Not won away for ages? You will when you play us

Etc

HOWEVER I do think that we will stay up regardless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here