Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March Madness

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I know there are a few folk on NSC who follow this. The first round is on March 17th and I always find it an exciting and unpredictable contest. Kentucky Wildcats have to be one of the favorites as they were the best team in the nation from start to finish. And Duke and Virginia also have to be among the potential winners. It will be interesting to see if the first stages produce a few upsets as they often do.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I know there are a few folk on NSC who follow this. The first round is on March 17th and I always find it an exciting and unpredictable contest. Kentucky Wildcats have to be one of the favorites as they were the best team in the nation from start to finish. And Duke and Virginia also have to be among the potential winners. It will be interesting to see if the first stages produce a few upsets as they often do.

I honestly haven't got a clue what you are talking about

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Haven't paid much attention to the regular season but always enjoy March madness and filling out my bracket. I am unashamed glory hunter for college hoops so go Duke (the most unpopular team in the country) and I'll be keeping an eye on the Ducks too. Always love the early upsets and the one cinderella team that always captures the imagination. Bring it on!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Id like to see Kentucky go through and complete a perfect season, but I'm gonna go for Duke. I reckon Jalil Okafor is going to come up huge for them. Looking forward to seeing him in the NBA

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
go Duke (the most unpopular team in the country) and I'll be keeping an eye on the Ducks too.

Wow you sure know how to pick them :thumbsup:

I always remember the Oregon fans making Kevin Love's granny cry.

As a fan of the last team with a perfect season, the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers, and a rival of Kentucky anyway I am hoping the wildcats get bounced early on. Pleeease.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
First day was crazy, who had UAB over Iowa State or Georgia St. over Baylor in their bracket?
The goaltending call on SMU was a shocker.

Not as mad so far today but UC Irvine playing 4 seed Louisville close so far.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Stuck in on a Friday night with a lousy cold so watching the St. Johns / San Diego State game. Rooting for St Johns as they are from Queens, New York. Being a Knicks fan I'm used to disappointment

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here