Apple Event – What's going on...?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Apple watch?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
An Apple Event is currently live and NSC is still up and there isn't even a thread about it...? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is slacking.

The Dear Leader is on holiday. He's basically done what the Albion did last night and left Paul Beirne's equivalents in charge. Anything you want that Bozza doesn't normally allow? Just ask a Mod :thumbsup:

I'm thinking of changing the site name while he's away. Any ideas?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Dear Leader is on holiday. He's basically done what the Albion did last night and left Paul Beirne's equivalents in charge. Anything you want that Bozza doesn't normally allow? Just ask a Mod :thumbsup:

BCC

Bozzas Cash Cow

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Nokia Samsung Windows Chat (official Microsoft partner)

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
£299 for a watch that has to be charged every 12-18 hours and can send texts (via your mobile).
Oh, and you can use it to pay for items, open doors in your house and call a cab.

It's a 'No' for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
£299 for a watch that has to be charged every 12-18 hours and can send texts (via your mobile).
Oh, and you can use it to pay for items, open doors in your house and call a cab.

It's a 'No' for me.

I won't be getting one as I don't wear a watch BUT if I did I'd be buying it because it can open doors and call a cab. How cool is that?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

It's a 'No' for me.

or £13,000 for something that can do exactly the same things as something that costs £299 ...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
or £13,000 for something that can do exactly the same things as something that costs £299 ...

Have you seen the price of Rolex, Breitling and Omega watches (to name a very few), they all do what a Swatch or Sekonda does.

Oh, and in many cases they are ugly looking things (IMO), much like Apple watches (IMO)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Have you seen the price of Rolex, Breitling and Omega watches (to name a very few), they all do what a Swatch or Sekonda does.

Oh, and in many cases they are ugly looking things (IMO), much like Apple watches (IMO)

difference is they are handmade and crafted with precision in switzerland and will last a lifetime

The 13k apple watch is made in china and will last a few years.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
difference is they are handmade and crafted with precision in switzerland and will last a lifetime

The 13k apple watch is made in china and will last a few years.

It's a difference, granted. But high end watches, or Chinese watches with designer logos stamped on them and sold for thousands, are not all timeless precision, far from it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here