Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Click on Notifications - Thumbs - consistently Causes NSC Server Crash?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This happens constantly (Google Chrome, Windows PC). Click on Notifications - Thumbs- then PC sits there for about a minute then gives a screen of death with an error 520. it's a bit crap really.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This happens constantly (Google Chrome, Windows PC). Click on Notifications - Thumbs- then PC sits there for about a minute then gives a screen of death with an error 520. it's a bit crap really.

happens to me once in a while .............but give it 30 seconds and try again and hey presto it works

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Been doing for about the last 4 weeks for me , seems as if it is going into limbo then decides to time out. A refresh doesn't hang and the thumbs up page appears shortly afterwards.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It never happened on NSC Classic !

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's always been slow clicking on thumbs for me.
I normally press F5 which seems to speed it up a little.
If it doesn't work then I get the "page won't load" message.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The thumbs centre has always been slow for me and probably crashes out around 50% of the time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just make consistently bland, inane comments and you won't get thumbs. My browsers' been working fine.
Just don't post a picture of Calde.
Especially not one where he is committed on the pitch, teaching or at Chestnut Tree House.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I should imagine that pointless notifications are a real pain in the arse.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I pretty much always get the "page will not load" message. Probably only get to the "thumbs" centre one time out of every five or six attempts.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I haven't had any problems with thumbs causing any problems but i do get a message after posting every so often where it asks me if i want to leave the page (guess it's preventing a double post)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here