Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is England being deliberately sold down the shitter by the powers that be ...!!

are we being deliberately sold out..?

• yes

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • no

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • shut up you looney

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we have this massive cover up over the kiddy fiddling , our cricket team is utter pondswill , seems that it's great tobe proud of anything in England at the moment apart from being English........may be considered provocative i suppose so won't be surprised if moved or deleted but honestly..." lions lead by donkeys" 100 years on.....WTF.:ffsparr:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
England is just muddling through as best it can, same as every other country in the world royally shafted by pure criminals in the financial sector. Why large numbers of these people aren't rotting in jail is the real question.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
no. stuff happens, its life.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Interview with Peter Moores , who happens to be in charge of how the team plays cricket .... , " I am not sure we are playing the right brand of Cricket " ....no shit sherlock .

Ohh the country ! no everything is fine .

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn't happen in Germany.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nah. Just protests over building a mosque and far right groups who are on the increase against Islam.

And don't forget Dresden. But, it's not a big deal. A noisy but small number exercising their democratic right.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I love my country, even though people always look at the things most worth moaning about, in order to bring them comfort in voluntary misery. And I love those people too, because it wouldn't be England without a good moan.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."

John Maynard Keynes

Sums it up quite nicely for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here