Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will hamsters save the world?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Get on that wheel.:cool:

I think all fat and lazy people on benefits should be given a large hamster wheel and have to generate part of their hand outs by working the wheel which in turn would be wired into a generator or the national grid so that they were at least helping out. Then they can redeem electricity points over and above what they actually use for vegetable vouchers.
The government would save money on pay outs and the National Health would save by reducing the levels spent on treating obesity. You want to watch Jeremy Kyle ? Ok that's 30 minutes on the wheel.

Anyway it's all in my manifesto.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
I think all fat and lazy people on benefits should be given a large hamster wheel and have to generate part of their hand outs by working the wheel which in turn would be wired into a generator or the national grid so that they were at least helping out. Then they can redeem electricity points over and above what they actually use for vegetable vouchers.
The government would save money on pay outs and the National Health would save by reducing the levels spent on treating obesity. You want to watch Jeremy Kyle ? Ok that's 30 minutes on the wheel.

Anyway it's all in my manifesto.

This is already happening, if they don't get on the 'wheel', their 'benefits' are stopped. Hence the rise in food banks.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
o-HIPSTERS-HAMSTERS-CAFE-CHALKBOARD-570.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This is already happening, if they don't get on the 'wheel', their 'benefits' are stopped. Hence the rise in food banks.

No it's got to be a proper wheel, preferably red IMO. We had a hamster and he used to works his tiny socks off to keep in shape. I still feel guilty about wiring the alternator wrongly which bought about his demise but at least I tried dammit, at least I tried.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
what about the Hampsters?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here