Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holidays in april

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Assuming you mean within Europe canaries or Cyprus. Otherwise outside Europe the options list is long

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just back from Tenerife where it didn't get below 26 all week and bright sun every day

Most of the island is "pretty ordinary" but get round to around the Los Gigantes area for decent accom and good range of bars/restaurants without the full on "Brits on tour" experience

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Off to Brazil for 17 days; 29-30 Celsius this time of year.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not going for the sun, but we are off too San Francisco and doing a little road trip for nearly two weeks taking in Santa Cruz, Yosemite, and the Big Sur..... Can't wait.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sharm in Egypt.

Assuming it's just sun your after, and nothing cultural.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am doing 2 weeks in Sri Lanka followed by a trip to the Mara for 4 days :)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not sure it is THE hottest, but Eastbourne must be close as it often claims the longest sunshine hours in the UK.....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not going for the sun, but we are off too San Francisco and doing a little road trip for nearly two weeks taking in Santa Cruz, Yosemite, and the Big Sur..... Can't wait.

I did a loop like that a while back. I started in Vegas (where I was working) drove through Death Valley to Yosemite, then across to San Fran, back down the coast to LA. Amazing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm told the weather in South Sudan is absolutely spectacular this time of year.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Where's the hottest place to go in April time?

Holguin, Cuba is 31 or 32 all this week & half the price of Rest of top Caribbean as there is no Yankee dollar to push prices up.
Paridisus Rio Del Oro best hotel on Island, half Cuban/half Spanish run top drawer

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I'm off to Lanzarote next week, weather is looking good.

I don't need it too hot, just plenty of sun.

Just a shame I'm missing Millwall away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here