Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking renewals

Jul 7, 2003
Although the normal ST renewal info is out there, does anyone know what is happening about parking season ticket renewals?

Having been moved to the Bridge, I'm not sure I can put up with another season there but might be tempted to renew if the University is going to be available again now that Bennett's Field is expected back in use.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Yep - I renewed my Uni parking when I renewed my season ticket last week. 250 quid same as last year and the ticket will come a week before the season starts (at least that's what they told me on the phone).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Although the normal ST renewal info is out there, does anyone know what is happening about parking season ticket renewals?

Having been moved to the Bridge, I'm not sure I can put up with another season there but might be tempted to renew if the University is going to be available again now that Bennett's Field is expected back in use.

Is the Bridge car park going to be redeveloped at some stage

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I just tried to get University parking and got told they were't accepting "new" customers (had it last season but because of the bennet's field fiasco couldn't get it this season)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I just tried to get University parking and got told they were't accepting "new" customers (had it last season but because of the bennet's field fiasco couldn't get it this season)

That's a bugger. Interesting though - if the club are planning to allow those 1901ers who have free parking (min 2 seats for 1 free space) back into Bennet's field next season, what are they planning to do with the freed up spaces at the uni?

I was lucky enough to buy my 14/15 uni ticket before they'd run out of space and have just renewed for 15/16 on the phone. Couldn't do it online though.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
That's a bugger. Interesting though - if the club are planning to allow those 1901ers who have free parking (min 2 seats for 1 free space) back into Bennet's field next season, what are they planning to do with the freed up spaces at the uni?

I was lucky enough to buy my 14/15 uni ticket before they'd run out of space and have just renewed for 15/16 on the phone. Couldn't do it online though.

The lad on the phone said they were'nt allowed to let JPLs but yet, only renewals but he seemed to think that they would be offering Uni parking to the great unwashed once the renewers had had a chance to renew. He said to keep an eye on comms from the club.
I'm kicking meself cos of last year, I didn't renew asap and when I got round to it, they'd all gone because of the Bennet's field debacle.

haggis

Aug 1, 2014

1901ers get one free space for FOUR seats

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

If I was the club I would use the next to the ground places for a 'super' hospitality level. What is the highest at the mo platinum plus @ £150 PM?
There MAY be some demand for a £3k a season and/or £200 a match offers (inc parking, mandatory silver service meals etc) to take to a level 'beyond' fans to 'proper corporate'

Jul 7, 2003
The lad on the phone said they were'nt allowed to let JPLs but yet, only renewals but he seemed to think that they would be offering Uni parking to the great unwashed once the renewers had had a chance to renew. He said to keep an eye on comms from the club.
I'm kicking meself cos of last year, I didn't renew asap and when I got round to it, they'd all gone because of the Bennet's field debacle.

Same here - the Bridge is a nightmare to get out of most of the time despite them trying several different stewarding methods. To be fair to them, there are other issues that don'thelp such a the volume of people now picking up from outside The Keep which blocks the traffic flow. The latest seems to be sending the driver out before the end of the match to get the car out of the car park but then waiting on the side of the road for the rest of the occupants to turn up. There were six or seven cars 'waiting' after the Derby game.

If the Bridge is the only option then I might go back to a P&R next season.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If I was the club I would use the next to the ground places for a 'super' hospitality level. What is the highest at the mo platinum plus @ £150 PM?
There MAY be some demand for a £3k a season and/or £200 a match offers (inc parking, mandatory silver service meals etc) to take to a level 'beyond' fans to 'proper corporate'

That would certainly be a decent option. Would, imo, require PL football to justify that sort of cost. With next season being the last on the current pricing structure for 1901, it might mean they really go for it next season...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here