Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
:lolol:

ttps://www.fanbookz.com/en/news/watch-watfords-forestieri-takes-embarrassing-dive

oscar_goes_to.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
When Wolves appeal the red (as they shirley will), the FA should rescind the red and give it to Forestieri instead. With a couple of extra games thrown in for good measure.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
When Wolves appeal the red (as they shirley will), the FA should rescind the red and give it to Forestieri instead. With a couple of extra games thrown in for good measure.

6 matches for spitting so surely at least 3 match ban for feigning injury.

Plus 2 weeks training with a Rugby side to learn to appreciate how real pain feels!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
6 matches for spitting so surely at least 3 match ban for feigning injury.

Plus 2 weeks training with a Rugby side to learn to appreciate how real pain feels!

It's not so much the feigning injury that gets me, but the cynical, blatant cheating in an attempt (successful in this case) to get another player sent off.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

What a ****!!!

If I had been the player on the receiving end I would have chinned him anyway for being such a cheating ****!!!!

That's disgraceful.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A shocking piece of cheating . I'm glad the little shit cried at Wembley now :tosser:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think it should be overturned... Definate red and Wolves' star player should serve his ban.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think it should be overturned... Definate red and Wolves' star player should serve his ban.

Special shout out to [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] for failing to get the joke and using the thumbs down button - bless x

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
The thing that really bugs me is that managers always back up their player, would it be nice if after a dive, a spit, an elbow etc, which we can all see was deliberate that a manager says ' yes I saw the incident and I can assure you my player, will be fined and banned as a result of his crime' Bring back Brian Clough I say. This is just another example of where football is going wrong, as it is all about money now and they dont want their best players banned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here