Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eurovision 2015....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll reserve judgement on its chances till I hear [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] verdict on this. Although it's more Victoria Palace than Vienna...

It does seem that, having tried to endear ourselves to Europe on so many occasions, this year we have chosen to fart in their general direction....

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
here we go...

this crap has been chosen,....what retards choose the entries? now.....im not that interested but....what crap is chosen and by whom?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02lf7hq

Whoever is chosen it will not affect the outcome, we have tried up and coming acts, reliable acts, old acts all with the same result. don't trouble yourself and treat Eurovision in the same way that Nigel Farage treats his position on the EU Fisheries committee..... forget it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
spare-wheel.png
lice_expl.gif

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Whoever is chosen it will not affect the outcome, we have tried up and coming acts, reliable acts, old acts all with the same result. don't trouble yourself and treat Eurovision in the same way that Nigel Farage treats his position on the EU Fisheries committee..... forget it.

I must admit I do watch it on TV but it is so politically biased now it really makes you wonder why the powers to be enter for the humiliation every year?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If Mr Farage made it party poicy to pull out of Eurovision rather than the E.U., he may well capture my vote

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here