Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom Three in Championship

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Personally I don't think it's going to change. Bottom three now will be the three going down come May.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Personally I don't think it's going to change. Bottom three now will be three going down come May.

Totally agree, between them lost causes

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe Wigan have a chance of escaping, at Fulham's expense.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Usually one team drops drastically in the last few weeks of the season from appearring to be safe think it could be Fulham, Huddersfield, Reading or Cardiff With obviously Rotherham thrown in the mix.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Usually one team drops drastically in the last few weeks of the season from appearring to be safe think it could be Fulham, Huddersfield, Reading or Cardiff With obviously Rotherham thrown in the mix.

It does happen but the problem is there is currently 8 points between relegation and safety at present

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It does happen but the problem is there is currently 8 points between relegation and safety at present

Might make some teams get complacent...

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Be great if it were Reading who slipped down into the bottom three. But I still have a sneaky feeling it will be Wigan to scrape staying up and Rotherham who drop in. But please, please let it be Reading

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why's that?

The company that owns them has gone into administration or something like that. But it's all worked out in a rather convenient & convoluted fashion, so that they can claim it's not actually BCFC that's in administration, but some distant holding company. So that's alright then....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry to disappoint, Stumpy Tim, but its Brum's parent company in trouble and they keep reassuring Brum fans that this won't affect the Blues; whether this will hold good remains to be seen though.......

Wasn't that the situation with Southampton?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As has been said before this is a funny old league ....loss of form injury/suspension to key players....having said that i find it hard to see Millwall climbing out and Blackpool ..no debate

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Agree, looks that way. But i suspect wigan to put some pressure on fulham and or rotherham

They need to get their backsides in gear then. Losing at home to an ordinary Leeds side isn't the sign of an imminent revival.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here