Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway Gone

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is his coat dry yet ???

No, he'll resign on St. Patrick's Day after another defeat.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought there was an issue over pay off hence not sacked but surely it cannot be too far away now

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nooooooooooooooooooo. Keep him on. He's doing a great job.

I bet the little weasel bottles out before we play him again though :angry:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I genuinely hadn't realised the date of the Millwall game. How joyful it would be if history repeated itself (this time with no chance of any comeback later on).

He's a gibbering buffoon: I hope he gets fired, ideally by a highly impersonal text message, just as Chris O'Grady slots in his third and Albion's fourth of the night. I know. That makes me a bad person, right?

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
I genuinely hadn't realised the date of the Millwall game. How joyful it would be if history repeated itself (this time with no chance of any comeback later on).

He's a gibbering buffoon: I hope he gets fired, ideally by a highly impersonal text message, just as Chris O'Grady slots in his third and Albion's fourth of the night. I know. That makes me a bad person, right?

No, not in my books anyway!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Do i really care

no

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Blimey :moo:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
ffffffl.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nooooooooooooooooooo. Keep him on. He's doing a great job.

I bet the little weasel bottles out before we play him again though :angry:

With his record over us you'd better hope he does . One victory in how many games is it? 10?

No idea why we continualy mock him, he turns us over virtually every time we play one of his teams. He also inflicted the most painful defeat I have ever felt :down:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
With his record over us you'd better hope he does . Once victory in how many games is it? 10?

It's more than that, isn't it? The 3-0 on St Patrick's Day for starters, and didn't we win at the Den with a penalty that made him fume last season? Or was that a draw?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's more than that, isn't it? The 3-0 on St Patrick's Day for starters, and didn't we win at the Den with a penalty that made him fume last season? Or was that a draw?

Have you forgotten that he also turned us over at the Amex this season too?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have you forgotten that he also turned us over at the Amex this season too?

Nope, I was just asking if it was more than one win.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nope, I was just asking if it was more than one win.

I can remember one win, a few defeats and a number of draws. I could be wrong I accept but I don't like playing his teams, so I'll be delighted if he's gone by the time we visit the Den

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can remember one win, a few defeats and a number of draws. I could be wrong I accept but I don't like playing his teams, so I'll be delighted if he's gone by the time we visit the Den

You've got me intrigued now. I'm working my way along the list. Here's the first one I can find.

8th September 2001.
Brighton & Hove Albion 2 QPR 1

26th December 2001

QPR 0 Brighton & Hove Albion 0.

:clap2:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Monday 18th August 2003
Albion 2 QPR 1

Saturday 17th January 2004
QPR 2 Albion 1

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Your instincts are right we beat them one nil at the den...drew at home...so our experience against him gets better the facts are revealed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here