somewhere in Eastbourne
EVANS DENIES SPITTING INCIDENT
is he mad or what
or was that a glass marble that came out of his mouth
should be banned for the rest of the season :tosser:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i read Scholes defense of Evans today: Evans didnt mean to spit, it was just a natural reflex spit that footballers do all the time when not in action. or have just been kicked at. of course, perfectly normal.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
i read Scholes defense of Evans today: Evans didnt mean to spit, it was just a natural reflex spit that footballers do all the time when not in action. or have just been kicked at. of course, perfectly normal.

really
he spat straight at the guy
if he gets away with it ...then I will if ever in trouble use the MU
solicitors

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'll be in the minority but I don't think the evidence proves Evans meant to spit AT Cisse. It's difficult to tell for sure. Theres a chance it was accidental. Cisse however was obviously a spit deliberately...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Actually, I've just re watched it as had only watched it once & think 99% it was deliberate. Ignore me. I think he may have missed him which is why I thought maybe he didn't mean to do it originally...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's odd that spitting is so prevalent in football, you never see Mo Farah running around gobbing.

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
It's not really surprising that footballers slip over, it must be difficult not too when you're looking for grip on a sea of flob.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
It's odd that spitting is so prevalent in football, you never see Mo Farah running around gobbing.

Totally this, as I've mentioned on a previous thread it amazes me that the football authorities take such a dim view to a drop of blood on a players shirt yet allow them to spit all over the pitch.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Totally this, as I've mentioned on a previous thread it amazes me that the football authorities take such a dim view to a drop of blood on a players shirt yet allow them to spit all over the pitch.

Even worse is the old nose ejaculation that the pro' s use to de-snot on the pitch. Surely it would not be difficult to have a hankie in a pocket in their shorts ?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How many fingers am I holding up?

maglers

Apr 26, 2011

This. There really is no need to spit. They just do it for effect. After all, how many times to you see a player spit or de-snot during an indoor game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here