Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses On The Train

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
17.06 Victoria-Brighton yesterday. Scouse Joey Barton lookey-likey. Bellowing down the phone to his Scouse girlfriend, making arrangements for Friday night. Phone turned up so loud could hear both his twattish bragging 'I'm the boss, I can leave work when I want' and his girlfriend's squawking on the other end. Prayed for reception-killing tunnels,tolerated it til East Croydon then said loud enough for him to not miss: 'Shut.The. Furk.Up.'. Which caused him, still on the phone, to moderate the level of at least one end of the conversation and avoid eye-contact with his abuser directly opposite. Dear God! Have these bell cheeses no awareness of other people whatsoever? T'wat got off at Haywards Heath, lives there, as he informed the whole carriage and his Scouse girlfriend. Sake!

And...RELAX :smokin:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Haywards Heath seems to have a horrible humungous herd of Herberts.

Always found that Hayward Heath and Gatwick are alternate venues for the regular meetings of F*ckwits Anonymous. I believe there is a box outside HH station to deposit your brain in the morning before you step on the platform and recover only after you have left the station in the evening!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
17.06 Victoria-Brighton yesterday. Scouse Joey Barton lookey-likey. Bellowing down the phone to his Scouse girlfriend, making arrangements for Friday night. Phone turned up so loud could hear both his twattish bragging 'I'm the boss, I can leave work when I want' and his girlfriend's squawking on the other end. Prayed for reception-killing tunnels,tolerated it til East Croydon then said loud enough for him to not miss: 'Shut.The. Furk.Up.'. Which caused him, still on the phone, to moderate the level of at least one end of the conversation and avoid eye-contact with his abuser directly opposite. Dear God! Have these bell cheeses no awareness of other people whatsoever? T'wat got off at Haywards Heath, lives there, as he informed the whole carriage and his Scouse girlfriend. Sake!

And...RELAX :smokin:

"Shut the F Up!" is always what I imagine balling out in those situations, but I usually restrict myself to raising myself up in my seat and making eye contact with the offender if seat position allows. The Yanks have had designated quiet carriages on trains for decades and I think we had them on some carriers over here and may still do.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Some people though really are beyond stupid. The amount of times I have overheard people on trains ordering stuff over the phone giving out their address, postcode, credit card number, expiry date & 3 digit security code. If I were criminally minded I could have made a fortune.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Anyone, on any public transport, who feels the need to let everyone around them hear their entire conversation, loudly....

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
"Shut the F Up!" is always what I imagine balling out in those situations, but I usually restrict myself to raising myself up in my seat and making eye contact with the offender if seat position allows. The Yanks have had designated quiet carriages on trains for decades and I think we had them on some carriers over here and may still do.

I wonder if the Yanks have solved the problem of giving everyone on the train a seat?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
about a month ago the 12.56 to london bridge was delayed, when it finally left brighton and got to preston park, it stopped again, because of a fault, so the driver had to turn the whole thing on and off again, as you can tell I was pretty frustrated, my frustration reached it's peak when someone behind me started scowling "Oh for god's sake" every ****ing minute as if she was the only one delayed by the train, I had to restrain myself from telling her to shut up. It's okay though as when the train finally started moving again, the driver told us a hilarious joke about how he had to reset the train like "the old windows 95, ha... uhh...." I repeat ****ING HILARIOUS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here