Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peeback time

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Last time I was in Hamburg three years ago I was amazed to see someone urinating in public only a few yards away from the main railway station, by some seats overlooking the line. Didn't seem to care a monkeys and it was in the middle of the day.

Big problem of alcoholism there, I guess they all have weak bladders.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Pissing in the street is pretty disgusting I'd suggest that people only do it because all the public toilets have been closed down. In Amsterdam they have urinals in the street which may not look that attractive but at least it stops people pissing up a wall.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nightmare trying to find a public loo in the centre of Berlin, has to be said. Seems to be about a dozen coin-slot cubicles to serve several million people. And it's not like you can just nip in to the nearest pub either, these are few and far between. Wouldn't happen in England.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Whilst in the RAF at Bruggen, in Germany, you used to get the odd piss head who would walk back home to married quarters, in a semi straight line.
These MQ's were situated in the village of Elmpt, a typical German town, the locals did not tolerate any nonsense from RAF types who decided to take a tinkle.
Most times the MOD / RAF police would be called to haul the oiks away, only to be later bollocked by their boss.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The problem I see here is that if you are pissed you probably won't be aware about the splash-back (ahem) issue until the following morning? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here