Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calde

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere but was Calde actually ringing STHs yesterday or have I merely missed a recorded message of him from the club that was on my Voicemail? Bit of a pity if it was the man himself!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He put a hand written note through my letterbox yesterday, as I was out, thanking me for attending the three home wins in a row. I thought he was doing that to everybody who went.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Even though I wasn't one of the lucky ones, it's a very nice touch that Calde is delivering the good news of a free season ticket for life to some fans.

Imagine missing that call!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I keep getting calls about 8.30 a.m. from a blocked number. Does Calde get tasked with trying to encourage supporters of other clubs living locally to change allegiances... and is he up at 8.30? I'm usually in the bathroom.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I got a call from Calde, I am now going to receive millions of pounds from him in exchange for my bank details, what a lovely guy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt get a call from Calde but got one from some nice chap in Kampala saying I had won £2m just got to send my bank details so they can make the payment. Will do it later.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425662049707.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425662049707.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 157

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports