Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope this Katie Price fan keep the receipts..

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I once went to a fancy dress party as Katie Price. The outfit cost me about £15, and I spent most of the evening playing with my fake tits - they had nipples and everything.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The poor soul.....................................I can look into a crystal ball and predict his future...........Three failed marriages and getting schlepped out and every Reality TV series going

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I would love to spend one day looking like Scarlet Johansson. Just one day mind and I would not venture out.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm fortunate to have naturally grown into the likeness one of my heroes, Pam St Clement. The fact that i have a face that looks recently slapped is a bonus. My vast hairy droopers help too.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I would love to spend one day looking like Scarlet Johansson. Just one day mind and I would not venture out.

Very wise to stay indoors if you looked like Scarlet Johansson for a day because if you left the house 80% of blokes would wanna sh*g you and I have a feeling that probably wasn't your reason for wanting to look like her

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There must be something very wrong to not want to work on being the best version of yourself but instead be a ridiculously bad version of someone else. Especially if that somebody else is one of the most vacuous bints ever to have breathed.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I once went to a fancy dress party as Katie Price. The outfit cost me about £15, and I spent most of the evening playing with my fake tits - they had nipples and everything.

Lets face it. If blokes had tits, women would soon become extinct :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Very wise to stay indoors if you looked like Scarlet Johansson for a day because if you left the house 80% of blokes would wanna sh*g you and I have a feeling that probably wasn't your reason for wanting to look like her

Only 80% ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here